Sunday, February 10, 2013

Be Mine Valentine

Everyone needs a Valentine, Day of Friendship, Day of Love
Its my favorite. Day of the Heart, Not just the Lover

I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.  I LOVE YOU.   I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.    I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.    I LOVE YOU.  I LOVE YOU.    I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.   I LOVE YOU.  I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.  I LOVE YOU.   I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.    I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.    I LOVE YOU.  I LOVE YOU.    I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.   I LOVE YOU.  

Anthony Gerace, Fig. 20
Playboy Magazine Collage
OH MY! a-gerace.com


You + Me = <3 (the perfect equation!)
...as suggested by Vogue UK favourites-of-vogue/2013/valentines-day

I Love Wildfox photography 

Heart nails? I think so!

Comme des Garçons 
Shirt Ad Campaign Spring/Summer 2010
True Love xxx

Jayne Mansfield in her Pink Palace 
Photos by Life Magazine. 1961

perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment