Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Green Apples

I always like to eat my apples when I’m out in public, I feels as if I am consuming a temporary fashion accessory….they are so beautiful the apples, in different colors, against my different shades of nail polish ….shiny rings, gold ones are always best.  I wish I could carry these apples with me everywhere ….the never ending apple, it would be so chic…… look at my today’s apple….granny smith, light green, so perfect! Against my gold ring and blood red nails YESSS  
 red nails, gold ring, green apple

 
Terry Richardson and Eniko backstage for the Pirelli Calendar 2010 Shoot

Ellen von Unwerth – Revenge –The Garden 

VMan 20 Winter 2010 photo shoot in Copenhagen.  Model Candice Swanepoel by Mario Testino

 Vogue Nippon Beauty “Cherry Bomb”  

….just look at all this beautiful fruit! Going to make a smoothie RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment