Sunday, January 23, 2011

70's Glam

Bringing back 70’s excess. bell bottoms, big hair, supper glam makeup, big fur coat like nobodies business….plus the dance moves are great : )

 Abbey Lee Kershaw for Vogue Australia November 2010 by Nicole Bentley last days of disco

 Anjelica Huston photographed by Ara Gallant. 1976

 Diane Von Furstenberg!

 Georgie Baddiel by Laurie Bartley for Elle US September 2010

 That 70’s show film still

 
Daria Werbowy photographed by Terry Richardson and styled by Emmanuelle Alt

 Studio 54. Inguna Butane by Greg Kadel

 Marc Jacobs Backstage with his models for Louis Vuitton’s Spring 2010 runway show

 Melissa Tammerijn by Richard Burbridge for Vogue Russia February 2011 Disco Diva

 That 70’s Show film still

 Disco down the dance floor

 Vogue Paris 2011 Calendar Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson

 Will Ferrell and Heidi Klum for Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue

"I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good." - Mia Wallace, Pulp Fiction.

one of my favorite movie dance scenes EVER! Uma Thurman on the floor with John Travolta 

1 comment: