Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WILDER THAN HER


“Some blow through town, some blow the town away” - Fred Eaglesmith 

Anna Selezneva by Camilla Akrans for Numéro #111

 via

Blake Lively for Interview September 2010 by Craig McDean

“When we go drivin' in our cars, racing through the night. She can drive as fast as me but she stops at all the lights. She says it's 'cause I'm crazy and she's probably right”

Masha & Nadiya by Jason Lee Parry in Easy Born Wild Ride QVEST #41

 
Vogue Paris 2005 August. Daria Werbowy shoot by Mario Sorrenti

Lara Stone and a gang of guys for Dsquared²’s fall campaign by Mert & Marcus.

Vogue Germany (July 2003) “Light and Shade” Photographer Enrique Badulescu. Model Bekah Jenkins


“But when she takes my hand and she looks me in the eye. I see something that I've never seen in my life. She takes the fire and turns it down low.  She takes the night and makes it not so cold.  She takes the distance and breaks it into miles.  She makes my life just a little less wild”


Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti for Vogue Paris June 2010

BAE 605V by Sandra Freij for Motley Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment