Monday, December 20, 2010

Just having a day dream about a road trip mmmm

… I wish I could, wish I could just spend all my money and time on the road with my best friend and sister, wearing beautiful clothing, drinking coffee and telling stories...  drive everywhere, just like in these photos, for a month,  for a year, for  forever until its all over

 Photograph by Nirrrimi (see her blog - we live young blog)

Model Chloe Bello

Photographer Melodie McDaniel

"Minor worry , are u serious about running away with a motorbike or van, cause I have never been more serious?" jadelurdies

Pull & Bear. Spring/Summer collection. Model Sam Way. Photographer Daniel Riera.

 Vogue Paris. Photographer Terry Richardson. Models Abbey Lee Kershaw, Crystal Renn and Eniko Mihalik. Outfitted by Julia von Boehm

 Editorial On the Road Again. Photographer Marcus Ohlsson. Stylist Laura White.
Models Yana Karpova & Raghnild

No comments:

Post a Comment